Our service for your peace of mind
Our home inspections check all the details
The Inspectors Company has become the top-choice home inspection company in Murrieta and all the surrounding areas due to our years of experience and excellence in the business. We are proud of our integrity, honesty, and dedication to our profession, and we always go above and beyond to make sure our clients receive the most thorough and detailed evaluation of their property. We are your go-to experts for all your needs, from mold and roof inspection, to sewer line and septic tank inspection. Our qualified professionals use advanced technologies to ensure a comprehensive home inspection.
Reliability and time-efficiency
Proven approach to handling home inspections
We offer different approaches that ensure you receive the inspection that meets your specific requirements in Murrieta. We perform:
- Buyer home inspection: We help you know the condition of the home you’re buying.
- Pre-listing home inspection: We help you assess the value of the home you’re selling.
- Mobile home inspection: We inspect mobile homes to ensure they are up to par.
- 4-point inspection: Inspection of the HVAC system, roofing, plumbing, and electrics.
- Verbal home inspection: Affordable inspection where you get the info over the phone.
Your reputable service provider
Your go-to certified home inspectors in MurrietaSchedule Now
Our survey specialists are fully certified members of InterNACHI – the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. This organization brings together professional property inspectors from the entire world.
Your trusted choice
Why clients book our home inspection services
We combine efficiency, precision, and expertise
Diverse home inspection services
What the process is like
Frequently Asked Questions
Home inspections are not a legal requirement, which can make homeowners perceive them as a luxury rather than a necessity. This can also lead them to question whether that investment is worthwhile. However, you should approach this type of evaluation from a different perspective.
When you consider that a home purchase is usually a once-in-a-lifetime investment, and consider the potential construction and renovation costs associated with purchasing a home in poor condition, a detailed examination by a reputable company in Murrieta becomes a sound idea.
Also, regular checkups of your own home by experienced evaluators can end up saving you money by preventing larger problems from developing and helping you nip them in the bud. That is why you should always contact us and schedule a comprehensive survey. We ensure your peace of mind.
The checklist of a home inspection of a property in Murrieta and the surrounding areas depends on the type of survey you book. However, our qualified assessor will have the following items on their checklist during a regular procedure:
- Doors, windows, floors, ceilings, and walls.
- HVAC system.
- Interior electrical and plumbing.
- Visible insulation, attic, and roof.
- Basement, foundation, and other structural components.
A home inspection is a process that ensures the structural integrity of a property and provides the buyer with an opportunity to adequately assess the property they are thinking of buying. However, it is often unclear who exactly should be present at the evaluation besides the actual assessment specialist.
The first thing to clear is that nobody’s presence is actually obligatory during the inspection in Murrieta. However, it is wise for the buyer or the buyer’s real estate agent to attend the inspection in order to receive first-hand knowledge of all the potential problems with the prospective property.
On the other hand, it is less frequent, although also common for the seller or the seller’s agent to attend the inspection. The seller can be aware of all the potential issues with their property, making their presence at the inspection unnecessary.
Home inspections are an invaluable tool for assessing the state of a property and identifying all the potential problems the property has. However, some issues crop up more often than others. Take a look at the most common problems found during surveys:
- Structural problems: Issues with foundations, framing, slabs, basement, or crawl spaces.
- Roof problems: The roof can be old, damaged, or have loose, broken, or exposed nail heads, incorrect flashing, dry-rotted rubber boots, and other issues.
- Plumbing problems: These problems range from leaky faucets to whole-house plumbing dangers such as corroded or ruptured piping.
- Electrical problems: These can include loose outlets, flickering lights, and faulty wiring.
- HVAC problems: The most common problems with the HVAC systems include improperly installed ductwork and reduces system efficiency.
- Water damage: This is a serious issue that can lead to severe health problems and development of mold and mildew.
- Termites: Termites can cause extensive and expensive damage depending on how long they’ve been present.
While thorough inspection is necessary in every case, several things should be absolute top priority:
- HVAC system;
- Electrical infrastructure;
- Plumbing infrastructure;
Everything else is secondary but, still, warrants a thorough checkup.
Word of mouth is still one of the most reliable ways, even in this day and age. Therefore, be sure to turn to family, friends, co-workers, or anyone else you know that bought a home in the last years or so.
However, since this is the age of the Internet, we wholeheartedly recommend checking online listings and reviews, as those, too, have proven to be a reliable source of information in recent years.
If you’re looking for professional and comprehensive home inspection services, you should look no further than The Inspectors Company. We are the leading home inspectors in the region and we would be happy to help you make an informed investment when choosing a property to purchase. We want your home to be the best it can be for you and your family.
However, we do not only cater to the needs of the residents of Murrieta. We also perform detail-oriented home inspections in Lake Elsinore and provide thorough home inspection services in Perris. We are here to help you inspect properties, whether they are located near Lake Skinner Park or on the road to Santa Rosa Plateau. We want to make sure you’re making the right decision. Contact us today!