The inspection process is purely visual and does not involve any dismantling of any components (except for removing a clean out cover). The inspection by our certified sewer line inspector will include:
- A visual video survey of the main side drain line (lateral) via access from a standard clean out
- A written report of the inspector’s findings and data interpretations
- A hyperlink to view your sewer line video inspection
- A physical marking placed on the site of an encountered defect
Sewer scope inspections do NOT include the following
- The removal of plumbing fixtures or components
- Construction, alteration or repairs of any kind to your current drain line
- Investigating permits
- Excessively long drain lines (over 200 feet)
- Quoting repair costs, assessment or operation of sewer ejector pumps, etc.
Plumbing contractors are the most valuable resources to homeowners looking to remediate sewer line issues and concerns.