We bring convenience
Rest easy with a thorough home inspection
If you require a prompt, meticulous, and reasonably priced home inspection in Lake Elsinore and the surrounding neighborhoods, The Inspectors Company is the right choice for the job. We are proud of our client-centered approach, ongoing education, and an extensive variety of home inspection services we provide. We use advanced tools and employ our attention to detail to deliver a through-and-through check of your property.
Client-focused home inspection
Our service meets your needs
We bring multiple home inspection options to homeowners:
- Buyer home inspection: We’ll detect possible issues so you know exactly what condition the house is in.
- Pre-listing home inspection: Work with our home inspector to correctly assess the state of your home before putting it up for sale.
- Verbal home inspection: Get a quick rundown of the property’s features. It’s also recommended for sellers who don’t need a written report of the inspection.
- 4-point inspection: This inspection is effortless, fast, budget-friendly, and covers only the essential elements of a full home inspection.
- Mobile home inspection: Due to their unique construction, mobile homes require special attention. Our competent inspectors have the knowledge to conduct their detailed inspections too.
We bring security
Certified home inspection expertSchedule Now
Not only are we backed by experience but we also have valid professional certifications to vouch for our expertise. All of the inspectors in our crew are InterNACHI certified. It is our aim to always stay at the forefront of the field. This is why we regularly attend home inspector conferences and never stop learning.
There’s nothing we can’t handle
Expert home inspections
Learn more about home inspection
Frequently Asked Questions
A typical home inspection is carried out to identify the weak points and potential problems, commonly before putting the house up for sale or before buying. If you hire The Inspectors Company to examine your home in Lake Elsinore, we will go through an extensive inspection checklist.
This is what our buyer home inspection usually includes:
- Grading, covering, patios, porches, sidewalks, and driveways
- Soffits and fascia
- Doors, windows, retaining walls, gutters, and downspouts
- Grading and drainage
- Garages, foundations, footings
- Crawlspaces, floors, walls, roofing, chimney
- Grounding and bonding
- Panels, branch circuits, switches, breakers, and fuses
- Outlets, wiring, and lights
- Main water shut off valves, distribution lines, functional flow, and pressure, fixtures and faucets
- Vents, traps, drains, and water heater system
- Combustion system
- Cooling and heating systems
- Thermostats, ducts, and vents, etc.
- Walls, ceilings, floors, doors, windows, stairs
- Various appliances
- Cabinets and countertops
As thorough as they are, there are certain areas that are beyond the scope of our home inspections. For example, most inspectors don’t look for:
- The presence of asbestos, radon, or similar substances that require lab testing
- Landscaping issues
- Pests, etc.
At The Inspectors Company, you can also hire us for a multitude of specialized home inspection services in Lake Elsinore that may otherwise not be covered by your buyer or pre-listing inspection.
In general, our home inspector in Lake Elsinore will need two to three hours to perform an inspection. However, it may occasionally take more time. It will probably last longer if your house is large or if there are crawlspaces to examine. The experts at The Inspectors Company are quick and efficient so you can rest assured that they’ll finish their work as soon as possible.
In case you’re a prospective home buyer, the inspection is meant to reassure you and help you make a confident purchase decision. Therefore, it is in your best interest to hire your own home inspector and double-check everything thoroughly.
If you’re planning to sell, a pre-listing inspection will provide you with important perks, too. Inspectors will reveal the true condition of the house in Lake Elsinor, allowing you to set the price appropriately and arrange for necessary repairs.
When it comes to your family’s safety and the protection of your investment, nothing should be left to chance.
Every homeowner requires trustworthy home inspection services from time to time, whether they suspect there’s something wrong with their roofing, sewer line, or another aspect of their property. If you’re selling your home, you will benefit from an accurate examination of the house because you’ll know what there is to fix to ensure the best price. If you’re a buyer, you need to know the facts before you commit.
The Inspectors Company operates across Lake Elsinore and the surrounding area, bringing you the know-how and precision necessary to perform a correct and comprehensive home inspection. We also take care of reliable home inspections in Perris and send out the best home inspectors in Winchester.
Relax at Lake Elsinore or go hiking in Walker Canyon without fretting about unforeseen repairs and unexpected expenses. Get in touch with us today!